Another underwhelming week of picking games leaves me behind in the standings with only three weeks to catch up. I need a rebound week!
1. Green Bay at Chicago:
- It’s been a war of words this week between these two teams and I am looking forward to a hard-nosed game on the field. The Pack are getting healthier at the right time while the Bears are without some big names.
- Packers- 24-17
2. NY Giants at Atlanta:
- Neither team has been a model of consistency the past month. Atlanta keeps finding ways to escape with wins while the Giants have put on stunning performances followed by a dud. Giants have a very vulnerable secondary and I see the big play being the difference in today’s game.
- Falcons- 31-27
3. Denver at Baltimore:
- Good-bye Cam Cameron. I think Ravens fans can now say hello to a healthy dose of Ray Rice throughout the rest of the season. Peyton Manning has been on a tear since a Monday night debacle in Atlanta early on in the season. I see Denver’s streak ending today courtesy of diddle diddle Ray Rice up the middle.
- Ravens- 27-24.
4. Pittsburgh at Dallas:
- Both teams are on the outside looking in at the playoffs in this desperation game today. Dez Bryant is playing with a broken hand and even though the Steelers lost last weekend, Ben Roethlisberger had a nice game.
- Steelers- 26-21
5. Indianapolis at Houston:
- Apparently the Texans don’t like playing on prime-time. This is a huge game today for the Texans who can put a strangle hold on the AFC South while a Colts win keeps the division within reach.
- Texans- 31-27
6. San Francisco at New England:
- This is going to be a phenomenal match-up. New England now has a legit running game to go along with Tom Brady’s passing. Colin Kaepernick will have the biggest game of his young NFL career in prime-time. The Patriots have the home-field advantage in another big game.
- Patriots- 24-20