It’s another extremely rough week for NFL games. The only match-up this week with both teams having winning records is the Bears-Packers game on Monday night. But the picks must go on!
1. New Orleans over the Jets- The Jets got embarrassed by Andy Dalton this week. Can they slow down the Saints at all today? Possibly but not enough for a W.
2. San Diego over Washington- The Chargers could be in the thick of things in the AFC West if they could hold onto a lead. Phillip Rivers is playing much better football this year compared to the last few and he’ll lead them to a win in the powder blues.
3. Baltimore over Cleveland- The Browns showed some flash with Jason Campbell using the deep ball. However can the Browns have consistent QB play in back-to-back weeks? I don’t see it. Baltimore gets back to .500.
4. Indy over Houston- The Case Keenum era has started in Houston but how long will it last? Indy is coming off a bye and I am curious to see how Andrew Luck does without Reggie Wayne. Indy proves to be too much.
5. Green Bay over Chicago- Aaron Rodgers is 8-2 vs. the Bears with both losses coming on Monday Night Football. However, Brian Urlacher-gone. Lance Briggs- Out, Jay Cutler- Out. The Packers keep finding a way to win with a random assortment of offensive play-makers.