And just like that we are at the end of the 2012 regular season. It feels like the season just started and there were sunny blue skies which have no given away to over a foot of snow on the ground here in Green Bay. I trail my opponent and friend Josh Brewer by two games so I need to make up some ground in the final week!
1. Baltimore at Cincinnati:
- The Ravens have a chance to move into the third spot with a win over the Bengals and a New England loss to Miami. The Bengals have been one of the hottest teams to end the year but will fall short to Baltimore.
- Ravens- 23-20
2. Houston at Indianapolis:
- Houston can still achieve home-field advantage throughout the playoffs while Indy is locked in at the five spot. Houston needs to find some momentum going into the playoffs and with Arian Foster good to go they should.
- Texans- 31-27
3. St. Louis at Seattle:
- The Rams have been a nice surprise this season but go to Seattle to square off against the red hot (cue motley crue) Seahawks and the twelfth man. i think the Rams will put up a good fight and Steven Jackson should be looking to put on a heck of a show but Seattle will be too much.
- Seahawks- 27-20
4. Green Bay at Minnesota:
- Let me go on record and say AP will not get the record. I have all the respect in the world for him but the Packer defense is healthier this time around as is the offense. So I don’t see the Packers struggling as much to score points which will force the Vikings to rely on second year man Christian Ponder and his arm.
- Packers- 30-20
5. Dallas at Washington:
- The Redskins have been on a tear and RG3 has dominated the NFC East this season. Dallas and Tony Romo haven’t figured out how to win a big game. Dez Bryant is playing out of his mind but watch for Washington to give a big dose of Alfred Morris to dominate the clock.
- Redskins- 34-28